OT: Behold, the Mighty Angle Grinder of Phorm

The old Bosch (which had given excellent service for years) finally blew its guts, so I bought one of these today...

it is. Surprisingly, the local hardware store had it cheaper than the online supplier once delivery was taken into account. I have a pile of 9" discs to work through; I may be some time.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon