Behold the Mighty Angle Grinder of Phorm

The old Bosch (which had given excellent service for years) finally blew its guts, so I bought one of these today...

it is. Surprisingly, the local hardware store had it cheaper than the online supplier once delivery was taken into account. I have a pile of 9" discs to work through; I may be some time.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Haven't we done this, er, twice, already?

Reply to
Ron Lowe

Three times to uk.d-i-y and twice to uk.rec.motorcycles. Unless the posters over there know any different?

If I were Grimly I'd post it again just to prove the point that E-S is to blame.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Three times to uk.d-i-y and twice to uk.rec.motorcycles. Unless the posters over there know any different?

If I were Grimly I'd post it again just to prove the point that E-S is to blame.

See what I mean?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Not that I can see - effing september server.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I hope you both will be very happy!

Reply to