Indoor ceiling light: automatic switching

We almost always have the (low energy) ceiling light inside the front door turned on, so when we're away its absence is a bit of a give-away.

Is anyone aware of a device that will plug into the ceiling fitting and turn the light on at dusk for a defined period. I've had a look at Toolstation and Screwfix but not found anything.

I use a light switch to do this. I have two, one uses a photocell to turn on at dusk or you can set an actual time to turn on. It turns off at a set time. The other (bit cheaper) turns on at dusk and turns off after a set period of time. They are here:

Tinkerer

How about this?

Toby

Or this;

The Medway Handyman

Thanks for the responses. The ZV700 at

looks to be the one, but the switch it's to replace is two gang with one controlling the light I want to be automated and the other a two-way switched landing light. Anyone aware of something that will do exactly what I need or do I need to install a second 1 gang switch alongside a ZV700 to sort out the two-way landing light?

Just to tidy this up, I got a ZV700 from John Lewis

- cheapest I could find at £30 including free delivery) and a separate 1 gang, 2 way switch.

Works well. Thanks for the suggestions.

Just need to patch the plaster and wallpaper that was damaged when I was trying to ease out the old back box...