OT: Are there more rogues around these days?

Nowt wrong with at least trying.

Reply to
Clive George

I've never been ripped off by Amazon.

MM

Reply to
MM

There have been a few problems with Amazon Marketplace, but usually Amazon will take that on board.

I know there have been problems with things such as fake SD cards.

Doesn't stop me using Amazon a lot - I even have Amazon Prime!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Ah yes! You are right! Ze leetle grey cells must be wearing out ...!

Reply to
Terry Casey

Amazon is better than most but still not perfect.

Reply to
Mark

As I said.

Reply to
Bob Eager

It's traditional.

In the bay of Naples they've been ripping off tourists for the last

2,000 years.

Romans used to go there for their holidays & get ripped off something rotten.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Well, finally I was heading south down the A46 with time for a little detour, there is one building on Station Lane just after the turn from the main road, it has signage for Vale Electronics, no other names visible, a web search for that company lists the building number as "1A" rather than "1", further down the lane not visible from strretview are a few houses but those are numbered from 10 up to 20 odd.

The area has a "wrong side of the tracks" feel to it ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thanks, Andy. I will pass that on! Thanks for taking the trouble.

Reply to
Bob Eager