OT APOLOGY

Just realised where my posts ended up. It was never my intention to spam UK.DIY with these politics posts. Shan't do it again.

Sorry.

Reply to
soup

JOOI, as I can't see any cross-posts in the posts you have replied to recently, where did you think they were ending-up?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Didn't think at all I'm afraid, just a Pavlovian response to wasn't thinking about were I was or where I was replying to. All newsgroups are grouped together (I use Thunderbird)so I tend to hop about like a jack rabbit not thinking of where I am.

Image OK but site is NSFW if you don't have an adblocker.

Reply to
soup

Don't seem to be seeing you either

Reply to
newshound

I'm seeing multiple threads called 'parachute regiment wearing EUSSR flag'.

wtf is going on ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Usually when a thread splits, something (e.g. Google groups) has stripped the references: header, but I'm not seeing multiple threads in this case

Reply to
Andy Burns