OT Anyone like snakes?

Drone? More like a camera on a stick.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Or a camera on a snake? I don't mind snakes but not those which can killyou, funny that.. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Quite. A 'phobia' being the 'irrational fear' of something, like snakes, spiders or in my case, washing up (I think it's the fear of drowning ) but it isn't 'irrational' if, as you say, they could or very likely to kill you.

So, over here and for most people (those without specific allergies) there is little that way that can (or likely to) kill you re spiders or snakes so fear of them 'over here' would probably be considered a phobia, especially those who handle them routinely.

Our daughter has recently rescued a couple of rabbits and we believe one to be quite old. That one seems more defensive and will bite if startled (although so far they only seem to be defensive / warning 'nips').

We had a rabbit when I was young and I can remember Mum coming indoors with blood pouring from her finger where the rabbit had bitten her pretty hard. She wasn't placated when I walked it with it upside down, cradled in my arm like a baby. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m