OT Anyone ever been paintballing?

Why do the guns not have bayonets?

And why does almost everything I do end in violence when it's not my fault (IMHO)?

I followed the rules (apart from one) and I was thrown off the site.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Did softball once - with SWMBO's work colleagues. Quite a laugh. Disappointed with the grenades through.

Which rule did you break?

Reply to
Tim Watts

The one about not bringing your own bayonet?

Reply to
Graham.

The thing to check is, if there is any common denominator to the problems you seem experience from time to time ?

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

The one about not hitting someone with the paint gun and him needing to go to hospital for stitches.

The rules are simple. If you are shot you remove your colours and walk back to base with one arm in the air. I shot someone wearing their colours and both hands on his gun. He took offence as he had already been shot (but not followed the rules) and he tried to punch me.

I suspect that the paint bullet right in middle of his forehead annoyed him and that is why he attacked me.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

If you are playing someone who is any good, you wouldn't get close enough to use it without ending up looking like a bit of modern art.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

You're supposed to first dig a pit and cover it with branches and leaves for them to fall into.

Reply to
Jules Richardson