OT another toaster question

I know there was rather a long thread on toasters recently, though there is obviously a lot of knowledge and experience out there, I never saw an answer to this. Is there any 4 slice toasters which you can select to one slice only to save electricity?

Reply to
Moonraker

The big Dualits have a 1/2/4 selection. OTOH, if you want to save money they are probably not a good place to start.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Most default to two slices as they are effectively two normal toasters. It seems to me that the reason for this problem is that the element in the centr is double sided and thus you cannot isolate the second slot. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff