OT: Another one for Adam - Apprentice Electrician loses car

Apologies if I'm not the first to mention this story here but I did wonder if Adam had moved his business to Plymouth and not told anybody.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

I posted it last week:-)

Reply to
ARW

Sorry about that then: sometimes I lose the good stuff on uk.d-i-y in the noise.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

IDea, Tiles. Those packets of bluetooth connected devices that will ping on any mobile with the tile app on it.then the person who owns said tile is alerted to its wherabouts. I'd imagine the only issue would be where to put the tile so its not screened from passing bluetooth users with the app. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff