OT: Another one for Adam - Apprentice Electrician loses car

Apologies if I'm not the first to mention this story here but I did wonder if Adam had moved his business to Plymouth and not told anybody.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-49884377
Nick
On 06/10/2019 11:22, Nick Odell wrote:

I posted it last week:-)
--
Adam

On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 12:44:44 +0100, ARW

Sorry about that then: sometimes I lose the good stuff on uk.d-i-y in the noise.
Nick
IDea, Tiles. Those packets of bluetooth connected devices that will ping on any mobile with the tile app on it.then the person who owns said tile is alerted to its wherabouts. I'd imagine the only issue would be where to put the tile so its not screened from passing bluetooth users with the app. Brian
--
----- --