OT Amazing violin

God she's annoying.

Reply to
Tim+

Shirley nobody here watches that shit on telly? Harry ................... ffs!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Is there anything that you don't moan about?

Reply to
Bod

It was a question, not a complaint.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

But ... but ... Ant & Dec are in it, so (by comparison) she's not even remotely irritating. c

Reply to
Huge

No I never watch it. Seemed suitably annoying though.

Reply to
harry

ELO were doing similar 40-odd years ago

Reply to
pcb1962

Nope. The new breed of rock violinists is a bit more than that.

Check out 'purple electric violin concerto'

I actually thought she was pretty good.,

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher