OT: A bit short of PPE?

A bit short of PPE?

Brian, it's a picture of someone using an angle grinder.

Reply to
GB

And here is a video of some women using power tools

ARW

It's a picture of a suntanned lady in high-heeled shoes and skimpy silver shorts using an angle grinder.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Ssssshhhhh! Brian will think I'm sexist.

Reply to
GB

Hmm, well, I think around here the angle grinder has to be the most owned tool of them all. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Most of us wear more clothes than that lady. :)

Reply to
GB

I was holding stuff at the weekend for someone using an angle grinder. My old bike jacket protect most of me, and I looked the other way. But my gloves weren't properly spark proof. Ouch.

Those girls were aiming the sparks very carefully!

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris