Opening tight jar lids.

bleach bottles are *impossible*

Reply to
tim...

washing machine pod containers are getting there ... now I cut the locking tabs off.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I've no idea what a washing machine pod container is.

my dishwasher tabs wrapped in plastic go in the machine complete, plastic wrapper and all

Don't washing machine ones do likewise?

Reply to
tim...

needs three hands to get into the box ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

The lids on these are the most difficult to remove IMHO

Andrew

angle grinder

(or hammer and chisel)

Reply to
tim...

I liked the story of the old lady who had to get her grandchild to open her arthritis pills...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

The BMW filter wrench I find plenty strong . I couldn't get access for an extender.The filter was on a Volvo Pent 3.5l v8 engine in the engine compartment of a boat so access from beneath was impossible and from above was obstructed by the water jacket on the exhaust. I found the strap type and the chain type fairly ineffective. Straps tend to slip and trying to tighten them with an extender at an angle was impossinble. All fine in theory but not in practice

Reply to
fred