Reply to
tabbypurr

Click a poxy facebook link? Nah.

Reply to
Richard

YouTube version here

but I think this one is funnier

ARW

Yes indeed, I am not on their platform so probably wont be admitted. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

If they put it on Google, then why facebook too? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You weren't wrong there! That was *way* funnier! :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Who needs Artificial Intelligence when we have that? Brilliant!

Reply to
Davey

Yep. Thanks :)

Reply to
Richard

Fake. These devices stop when the handle is released.

Reply to
harry

I'd wager those things have "dead man" switches which the workers have defeated.

Reply to
Huge

+1
Reply to
newshound

obviously neither one did

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Notice the person in the lower right foreground who hardly reacts at all.

The laconic commentary makes this all the funnier. "They're going to smother it with a tarp. They've angered the machine. He is now blinded and mad. Fifty dollars and a free lunch to the first guy to grab the tarp. It's not going down - it's fighting."

Reply to
NY

Those things really need a dead-mans-handle.

Reply to
DJC

I expect they have one and it has an elastic band over it.

Reply to
Huge