Onyx Larder Fridge

Does anybody know if Onyx is a rebadged 'other make'. I cannot find anything about them and am looking for a spare part.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

The only Onyx I know of has been taken over by Veolia - Environmental Waste Services. Don't think they had anything to do with fridges...!

There's a few hits on Google for "onyx fridge" on ebay... might be able to get a source there?? _______________________________ The Grim Reaper

Reply to
The Grim Reaper

Reply to
John

Was it Thorn? What spare do you need. Chances are they were never available.

Reply to
John