Only one EV charger at home?!

So what? If it's a tree behind you, you'd soon start looking If it's a flowerbed, you're going to crush it anyway.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Were they retarded?

We mow lawns, concrete yards don't grow.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Try looking where you're going? And try bringing up children with brains.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Backing over a child with a Juan Deere is really just a postpartum abortion. Why are the Democrats opposed?

Reply to
Slevin

Sounds like my aunt's dog. She has zero interest in toys. I did manage to get her interested in a game of petanque, which caused much hilarity. She randomly moved balls around while we were playing.

She sees no point in games, she was a breeder, which makes her try to stop any fights between any other dogs. Quite weird, human mothers don't do such things.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

Then your car is shit, or your leg is weak.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin

You can't tell the difference between a boy and a girl?!

Everyone should be completely naked, it makes life much more fun.

Reply to
Vladimir Putin