One of Fred Dibnahs

Thought I saw you cycling around in the background ;-)
Nice one, ta.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
On 01/01/2013 18:46, ARW wrote:

Spot on! I had the great pleasure of buying him a pint a few years back. In the flesh, he was *exactly* the same as on film.
Not one I do not remember seeing before? So its one you do remember seeing before then, or is my binary screwed due to me not being awake yet.
Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"ARW" < snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:

No Brian, there is nothing wrong with your binary. I just arsed up my typing. OK?
And apologies again for posting yet a video link.
Brian would it be impolite to ask about your lack of sight? From some of the things you have seen it seems to be a recent/progressive loss.
I'll ask anyway as that is how you find answers.
--
Adam