"Onduline" versus "Corroline" (corrugated roofing product)

I'm halfway through building a new garden chicken house, which I originally intended to roof with "Corroline" corrugated roofing from B and Q.

A bit of research has however revealed that Corroline is actually a budget version of a product called Onduline, and in fact is ultimately by the same people.

can obtain Onduline from my local builders merchant, but they have no product to "touch and feel" so I cannot judge how much better it is than Corroline. (I understand it is thicker; therefore stiffer)

Anybody out there familiar with both products, who can give a relative opinion?

Vortex3

I think Wickes stock Onduline.

Reply to
dom