Old power tools - any use?

Just thought it may be worth a try. I've got some old power tools which I'm going to send down to the scrappie unless someone has some use for them.

They are very old Black & Decker tools but both in working condition.

One is a Jigsaw 7504-02 Type 2. It's made in England and is in a khaki plastic colour - deffo old school!

The other is a circular saw in the old B&D blue colour and made in West Germany. Model number is dn-59 i think.

These came from an old neighbour ages back and I've never had any use for them. I don't want any money for them but just seems a shame to chuck them.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Checked out your local freecycle group? (look at freecycle.org)

Reply to
Mike Dodd

Or even craigslist, as recommended by the leader of the conservative party. Though I suspect he did not mean craigslist.co.uk.

Even ebay may be an option.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I'lll check out freecycle and craiglist. Ta.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

I know someone who would be glad of them, but freecycle would be much quicker. Best look at the circ saw to check it has a riving knife and blade guard, some of the older B&D ones are unnecessarily unsafe.

NT

Reply to
meow2222