OK to use washing soda for wall preparation?

Why don't you f*ck off?

Reply to
Zakko

Couldn't have put it better myself. Ok, carbonate isn't bicarbonate, but smart arses should resist the temptation to make cheap jibes at every opportunity, especially when they contribute nothing else to the thread.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Stuart Noble saying something like:

Who the f*ck are you pair of muppets?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

One that asked a perfectly valid question, and one that answered it to the best of his ability. Where do you fit in?

Reply to
Stuart Noble

It looking like it's you who's had a sense of humour bypass...

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Pete C saying something like:

Another muppet. Who the f*ck are you?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon