Office floor: laminate vs. tree wood

When I'm in a room I'm looking at other things - mostly people. If I'm alone I'm ironing, reading, sewing or whatever. Certainly not looking at the floor, ceiling or walls. If they're so noticeable as to be looked at there's something wrong, IMO.

Oh - except that I do look - for a few minutes - at the bedroom ceiling when I go to bed.

I don't look at the bathroom ceiling because we have a sculpture above the bath, which I delight in seeing.

Mary

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You know, seeing the large number of men's large bellies I often wonder what back problems they suffer with. Their bellies are far, far bigger than most women's breasts.

It also makes me wonder about other thigns, which I shan't go into here ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You have a choice. To date Our Glorious Leader hasn't dictated about floors.

Perhaps I shouldn't have said that - perhaps he has moles here looking for ideas ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Not so much look at the floor maybe, but be in view for more than a short time.

Laminate would be OK for me in a kitchen or bathroom, but in a lounge or conservatory I'd prefer real wood.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

We have neither lounge nor conservatory so it doesn't matter :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher