Odd surface trunking

A tenant has broken a 2-gang surface box but from a quick look it seems to have a short length of trunking attached that goes down to the skirting (to cover the cables). It's a Crabtree box but I can't find anything like it in their catalogue so I'm beginning to think this trunking is a separate part. The trunking is the same width as the box and flows so well into it that from a quick look it seems to be molded-on to it - I need to go back for a second look, but any suggestions?

Reply to
Nospam

Photo?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Why not replace it with something decent?

NT

Reply to
NT

Nospam formulated the question :

You can buy surface boxes, designed to work with surface trunking systems. Just take a photo and call in at almost any good wholesaler and they should be able to sort you out.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

It's a Crabtree 9050 and is about twice the height of a standard surface box; the bottom half forms a cover for surface cables between the box and skirting. Unusual but quite effective - the replacement cost £9.

Reply to
Nospam