Flat Cable Trunking

I need to find about 3metres of trunking to take two cables. One from a digital projector to a computer, the other the power lead.

I am worried that the connectors on the projector end may not pass through the trunking.

I have found sources but only one with a slit running the length of the trunking.

The problem is it that is a bit 'hilly'. In other words it could present a new problem in a crowded room.

If any reader can recommend something, I would be grateful.

Reply to
pinnerite

I might be missing something here fella.

Trunking has a lid so the connections on the projector do not need to physically pass through the trunking when installing.

Reply to
ARW

I suspect the OP is wanting the ?rubber? stuff you can lay on the floor to protect the cables that pass through it.

If so, the options are:

Put the cables through and then put the connectors on.

Get some with big enough channels.

Or

Slit the underside of the ?trunking? and feed the cable in from underneath.

Reply to
cpvh

Gaffer tape?

Cheers

Reply to
Clive Arthur

It optionally comes pre-slit.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Is this on the floor?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Are you trying to get two cables into the one piece of trunking, which is why it's a 'bit hilly'? If so, use two bits of trunking in parallel.

I assume you're talking about this sort of stuff

although this particular one has three channels, which sounds ideal for your situation. Plenty of alternatives

Chris Hogg

Thank you that was really helpful. In all my searches nothing acceptable showed up for one reason or another.

Regards, Alan

Reply to
pinnerite

Hilly?