O.T. electric cars - do they have gearboxes?

What do you folks think about the company Adomani, which goes public tomorrow, with the symbol ADOM? I think their technology sounds pretty cool and I've been reading everything I can find about the company recently, leading up to the IPO and I'm pretty impressed already.

I'd really like to get into this one on the ground floor because I have a strong feeling, based on the research I've done, that this one is going to take off shortly out of the gate. So I'd be really interested in hearing what others have to say about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ As you are new to this UK group, you should write in a UK style and don't give away your foreign UTC time-zone. If your company can't produce a better script, I doubt it can produce a better car.

Reply to
Dave W

I've heard that it's complete and utter shit. Don't waste your money.

Seriously, do you think we're too gormless to spot such flagrant spamming?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+