nPower intransigence

I note some old threads about nPower's inability to respond when notified of incorrect bills.

We've got one here in SHeffield - almost none of the numbers on it relate to reality. Incorrect (physically impossible but allegedly "read" and evern weirder number that are "estimated".

I've called them three times - passed over the correct numbers three times - been promised a new bill - promised a visit to check the meters. Nothing that has been promised has happened.

Instead we get tincreasingly strident demands for payment of this downright ludicrous amount, including this morning's warning of disconnection.

Is there a process we should follow before going to OfGEM for harrassment?

Reply to
phil

Have a look here

Piers Finlayson

Try

first

Npower will suddenly jump to attention...

Reply to
Colin Wilson