Novel DIY

I'd like to get to the bottom of why this person thought it was a bright idea to do this bit of light DIY....

And no angle grinder was involved either!

SH

P.S. the hospital staff were clearly in the dark until the x-ray shed light on the matter....

Who would be that dim to think that a lightbulb would be suitable for illuminating a back passage where the sun doesn;t shine???

Reply to
SH

In message snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com, Animal snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

Isn't that why cameras are fitted to mobile phones?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

tried that obviously. Need to grow new longer arms with multiple joints.

Reply to
Animal

Or those lights and cameras they poke into engines via the sparky plug thingie holes.

Faced with replacing my water softener, WITHOUT removing the counter top above it, I used my mobile. Just good enough

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Sounds like you need a selfie stick.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Look up USB or wifi endoscopes or inspection cameras - they connect to your phone and start at about £20. 'Depstech' is one Chinese brand:

(a lot cheaper on aliexpress)

I have a USB one - it shows up as a USB webcam. Works great on a laptop, but USB webcam support on Android is patchy - their app works but isn't amazing.

Theo

Reply to
Theo

And when you’ve found the leak, do tell us how you’re going to repair it. ;-)

Maybe best to bite the bullet and pull the tank right out (or get it pulled out).

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Found it, was able to get further in with the thing cooled off. A new cylinder is the only option.

Reply to
Animal

Thats what those very flexible selfie sticks are for.

Reply to
Rod Speed

On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 03:38:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Peeler