Not what I was looking for!

Maybe Tesco are showing more sense than you then? If I fall over something then it means *I* wasn't looking where I was going. If I ever (and I've yet to see one) shopped in a supermarket where they actually closed an aisle to restock it, I'd leave, after telling them why they've lost my custom.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

Or they just do a risk assessment and conclude the 2 people walking around cages is not a big risk, but blocking half the aisles with 700 people in the shop would be a huge safety violation if there was a fire.

Plus old grannies and millions of 3 year olds are not really a feature in Tescos at 2am :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Has anyone ever done a profit assessment on how much money is wasted on risk assessments? I think they ought to have a committee formed to decide if that should happen.

Reply to
Uncle Peter

I am my boss. Which *does* give me the freedom to decide if I accept any work offered. Most people do not have that choice, they have a contract that governs their work.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Which they can resign from and do what you do. Or find a 9-5 mon-fri job.

Reply to
Uncle Peter