Non-slip bathroom tiles - source sought!

Hi all.

I'm refitting a wetroom. I need to source ceramic floor tiles which have sufficient texture to offer an amount of grip when the floor's wet and wet feet are walking on it.

I'm hoping to avoid the swimming-pool tiles which have those substantial raised domes - I just need a tile with sufficient texture to offer a degree of confidence.

None of the local tile suppliers (in a biggish UK city) can offer or suggest anything. Several web searches performed without getting even close!

All suggestions welcomed.

Thanks and regards.

Reply to
Spamfree!

I used Travertine Mosaics on mine, just the job, not slippy at all.

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

I have a slate effect tile made by Marca Corona The web site dosn't illustrate things very well but something like 'Ekos Stone' Anyway they look like this

and were supplied and fitted by under the name 'Geos Black'.

These are porcelain, very solid, give good grip, and comfortable to bare feet despite appearances. They also catch the light with interesting colour effects.

Reply to
DJC

Thanks to both.

Regards.