Non level dado trunking

Told the apprentices not you use a spirit level as the Portakabins were not on level ground.

So what did they use to make sure the dado was not level?

Reply to
ARW

In message , ARW writes

Bit of water filled clear plastic pipe? That would be the student apprentice:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

You mean the dado *is* level :-)

I thought cabin type buildings had to be levelled or gaps opened up at the corners? Or perhaps that's just the ones we had at school which blew in the wind.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I am sure they will level them up when they get to the HS2 construction site.

The cabins not the trunking.

Reply to
ARW

A knotted bit of string? :-)Brian