Noise early on a sunday, and why we cannot make silent tools

message

And hence, presumably, a noisy compressor.
NY was thinking very hard :

Yes, but the compressor need not be where you are actually working.

But the blind lobby will campaign that anything that is silent in operation is potential unsafe for the blind community and it will have to have an annoying loud artificial beeping sound when being operated!
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

On Sunday, 28 July 2019 21:10:02 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

Or a high pressure water jet cutter?
Saw one on telly last night - it was cutting cakes in a cruise ship bakery.
Owain

Bet the pump wasn’t silent.
On 28/07/2019 21:09, Brian Gaff wrote:

A neighbour of mine wanted to reduce the amount of tree he had recently, and similarly he thought that 8am on a Sunday with a chainsaw was appropriate.
I wonder if those that don't enjoy a lie forget* about those of us who do.
*Or don't give a flying....
On 29/07/2019 12:55, R D S wrote:

When I was young and stupid and still living with my parents and brother we had a next door neighbour that would cut his grass at 8am on a Sunday morning.
By a stoke of luck our parents were on holiday and so were the next door neighbours. So me and my brother broke into the neighbours shed, stole the lawn mower and shit on his prized lawn.
--
Adam

Getting his own back for you having a party Saturday night?
--
*Broken pencils are pointless.*

I did say we still lived with our parents:-)
Back in those days it was nightclub until 2 and maybe a trip to the cafe afterwards.
--
Adam

Because it costs a lot more do do it that way and it would be very dangerous to use.

They have, but its much more expensive and very dangerous.