No More Nails silly dispenser

Customer wanted some trunking which had fallen down stuck back up. No sooner than I had thought Gripfil than she produced a tube of No More Nails in one of these silly tubes.

outs as almost a foam, but bloody loads of it! You can turn down the amount apparently, but on the one I had it was 'none' or 'loads'.

Bloody useless thing, give me a sealant gun any day.

And at £7 for 285ml its a dear way of buying gran adhesive.

Grab & bond were impressive though.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Okay, I am confused now. If she had gone to the trouble of going out to B&Q to buy the right stuff for sticking back on why didn't she do the job herself?

Reply to
Andrew May

Because people don't!

They often assume they have to supply screws. plugs etc.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

> Comes outs as almost a foam, but bloody loads of it! You can turn down

The last customer I had with good grab and bond was a bunny boiler.

Reply to
ARWadsworth