no lock?

I needed access into a garage at an empty property last week.

Electric garage door and the CU was in the garage with no other door to the garage. There was no power.

It took me 2 minutes to open the door without causing any damage and 4 minutes to shut it back down and lock it back up.

Reply to
ARW

OOI how? (so that I can perhaps make it more difficult)

Reply to
Chris Hogg

You door is probably not like the one I opened.

Hopefully no key built into a brick wall on your set up.

Reply to
ARW

No lock not key..

Reply to
ARW

Thanks. No lock, in fact nothing on the outside.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

good training doing places in was it ? ...tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

That's OK. And I will not tell how I did it as it could help certain people gain unwanted access.

Reply to
ARW

Very good training.

But it was all legal. Some of it included the use of the brain so you are f***ed.

Reply to
ARW

bona

Reply to