No hot water with my Glowworm Fuelsaver F boiler.

I was told that the board needed to be repaired. Where can I get this done? Is it cost prohibitive? What would be a good replacement boiler?
Sounds like how long is a piece of string question. We do not exactly know what is wrong with the board, but I'd have thought a big name like that ought to have ann exchange and repair system set up. Brian
--
----- --
On Thursday, 13 September 2018 18:44:04 UTC+1, Joe wrote:

cetltd.com
Worcester Bosch or Vaillant. The rest score much worse on the Which tables. I don't love Which, but that's the data we got.
NT
On 13/09/2018 18:44, Joe wrote:

The fulesaver F is a heating only boiler - not a combi. So if you have a problem with hot water, but the heating still works then its not the boiler's fault - it must be a fault in the zoning controls.
If you work out what kind of system you have, we can then help troubleshoot it. See here for the basics:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Central_Heating_Controls_and_Zoning

Geoff at CET will be able to supply reconditioned boiler PCBs if required:
http://www.cetltd.com/

Not especially.

Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and a few others.
--
Cheers,

John.
On 14/09/2018 01:43, John Rumm wrote:

I've used him too. That's 3 votes in favour!
Andy