No hot water with my Glowworm Fuelsaver F boiler.

I was told that the board needed to be repaired. Where can I get this done? Is it cost prohibitive? What would be a good replacement boiler?

Reply to
Joe

Sounds like how long is a piece of string question. We do not exactly know what is wrong with the board, but I'd have thought a big name like that ought to have ann exchange and repair system set up. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

cetltd.com

Worcester Bosch or Vaillant. The rest score much worse on the Which tables. I don't love Which, but that's the data we got.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

The fulesaver F is a heating only boiler - not a combi. So if you have a problem with hot water, but the heating still works then its not the boiler's fault - it must be a fault in the zoning controls.

If you work out what kind of system you have, we can then help troubleshoot it. See here for the basics:

Geoff at CET will be able to supply reconditioned boiler PCBs if required:

Not especially.

Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and a few others.

Reply to
John Rumm

I've used him too. That's 3 votes in favour!

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris