No hot water

Hi, Ive just fitted a new radiator in the kitchen and although the heating works the hot taps are cold.All valves etc seem to be open.The boiler is a wall mounted type,non combi and thats obviously ok.I might add that the radiator just fitted didnt previously heat up and it still doesnt now. However thats not the reason I changed it I just had my kitchen wall plastered and thought it would add a finishing touch and may cure it at the same time.The rad valves are all open ie screwed out.Hope you can help

Reply to
jason hunter

Try finding the motorised valves and make sure that both opening.

It about all I can suggest with the info' you've provided.

Reply to
BigWallop

If you only changed the radiator and not the valves then your problem with the rad may be a broken valve. As for the hot water not working it could be anything from an airlock/ motorised valve/faulty wiring. The list goes on so you would have to give more info on your heating system. Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth