NICEIC gone bust?

Or what? The phone number I had for them (0800 013 0900) is permananetly engaged, another number I was given (0870 013 0389) and the one yell.com returns for 'NICEIC group' (0870 0130382) go instantly to automatic "Sorry there is no reply" messages and their website

just times out. It was doing this when I tried a week or more ago, so looks serious.

Reply to
John Stumbles

I do hope so.

Reply to
Andy Hall

It's up now. Not that the new site is much use to non-members, all the previous useful content, such as back editions of their /Connections/ magazine, seems to have been removed.

Reply to
Andy Wade

Still timing out here, and NTL weren't any help with the phone line problems (surprise surprise)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Try via a proxy:

John Rumm

I followed the web address and got straight on!

Reply to
clot

Sorry. Should have said in previous post that I am also on NTL.

Reply to
clot

anyway shouldn't they change their logo from red/black to brown/blue soon?

Reply to
Andy Burns