NICEIC

Just driving home from work today and some woman on radio Sheffield said that she worked for NICEIC.
When the presentor asked her what NICEIC stood for she said "my boss will kill me I have no idea".
--
Adam

Bloomin heck, I've never heard of it but most radio stations can use google surely? National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting ... But then you knew that and so does wikipedia. Brian
--
----- --
On 08/10/2019 08:33, Brian Gaff wrote:

Yes but let's be fair, unless you do it all the time being interviewed is quite stressful. Local radio interviews are usually pretty informal, without much of a pre-brief to discuss the topics.
On Monday, 7 October 2019 22:20:12 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

According to NICEIC website, NICEIC stands for "doing the right thing, making a difference, investing for the future and achieving results".
So that's cleared that up then.
Owain
On 08/10/2019 09:42, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

She may know that but have been unwilling to tell porkies on the radio ;)
--
Robin
On 08/10/2019 13:13, Robin wrote:

National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting
--
“People believe certain stories because everyone important tells them,
and people tell those stories because everyone important believes them.

I thought everyone called it NICY though ?.