NewTeam Turbo 2

Hello,

My NewTeam Turbo 2 has failed. I called the customer service and had a chat with a few people there. They told me that this unit should not have been installed in my system as five people showering daily is too much for it. (Ironically, this unit was installed by NewTeam after the original unit (a NewTeam variable flow one) failed after 6 months.) The unit is less than two years old.

Does anyone have any opinions or advice about NewTeams claim?

TIA

Andrew.

Reply to
DIY-Disaster

I don't know exactly what that is, but if the warranty is still in date, and they installed it, then they should replace/repair it.

alex

Reply to
Alex

Get yourself a mains pressure system and do away with these noisy pumps. Worth it in the long run.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Five showers a day is too much for it? What a load of Jackson Pollocks.

I would say that is average for any household with kids. Give them some stick and insist on a replacement.

Dave

Reply to
David Lang