new wean

will the royal wean be of colour and will its middle name be Hewitt ? .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

I'll guess Philip Thomas.

I'm also guessing that another middle name will *not* be Donald.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Not sure why people still fall for the Hewitt is daddy stuff... you only need look of photos of them at around the same age to work out that Harry looks like a clone of Charles, and nothing like James.

Reply to
John Rumm

MM. and the red hair is very 'spencer'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In message <qarlm9$81k$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, The Natural Philosopher snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid writes

I'm just waiting for the huge red afro ...

Reply to
Graeme

A quadroon, I think.

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre

lick of the tarbrush ...?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Well, that's one way of putting it :-) But, AFAIK, the words 'quadroon' and 'octoroon' are still acceptable in mixed company. For now.

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre

...lips like inner tubes...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Thought mum was half so octoroon?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Winston was a popular name during the windrush years.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Unlike "funny tinge".

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

If mum was anything like Granny Di was alleged to be, squadroon might be more appropriate.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

One has to mix with all sorts, but personally I'd minimise my mixing with people who thought in those terms. My choice, I'm not telling anyone else what to say or think.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

The Royal Family aready IS of colour.

harry

harry

George. For Washington and ours.

Reply to
harry

or two milk one of coffee ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

There was a day when "mixed race" was a hopelessly imprecise term.

(I used to know a man who married an octoroon.)

Reply to
Max Demian