New type of wrench

Or how much beryllium they put in the bronze alloy

Reply to
Andy Dingley

..this man he talks of drivelling ..he talks of amateurs too ..he talks and talks of many things, that bore the likes of me and you

..he talks of tossing cabers ..he talks of yellow boots that reak ..he talks of bodging gas and water ..and proud when seeing a leak

..this man he always talks and talks ..without a point of view ..he likes to hear his own voice ..not the voice of me and you

..so when you hear his talking ..do not take any heed ..if you do you do your brain will hurt ..and this you do not need.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

..this man he talks of drivelling ..he talks of amateurs too ..he talks and talks of many things, that bore the likes of me and you

..he talks of tossing cabers ..he talks of yellow boots that reak ..he talks of bodging gas and water ..and proud when seeing a leak

..this man he always talks and talks ..without a point of view ..he likes to hear his own voice ..not the voice of me and you

..so when you hear his talking ..do not take any heed ..if you do you do your brain will hurt ..and this you do not need.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Then you must have a stronger grip than me and more strength. As a general comment for this sort of thing - removing old conduit - I use a 3 ft long genuine Stillson. Which cost a deal of money. It makes light work of it. FWIW, it's the same argument as used between using decent pro tools for anything. They are simply easier.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

,

At the time, quite possible, nothing is light weight on the railways, might also explain why I'm now having problems with me (not so old) joints !.. :~(

Reply to
:::Jerry::::