New type of boiler

The word "heatingless" is a misnomer. It uses a small amount of heat. I am not sure if there are follow ups. Deveci has been building these homes for

20 years.
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The BBC news item is here

ARWadsworth

You'd need rather a lot of CFL's, and some sunglasses ;-)

Reminds me - a few years ago we tendered to supply the office IT kit for a new building, and bid SunRays (thin clients, 4W power consumption). Problem was that they'd assumed 120W PC+monitor per person to provide the office heating. I suggested we nip round to Argus and get a bulk load of convector heaters, and offer them a free heater with every 10 SunRays. At least they could turn them off in the summer.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel