New toaster

Coming late to this thread but I feel I should point out that we have Dualit toasters at work, admittedly (ab)used by >50 different pairs of uncaring hands on a regular basis. Whilst there is no pop-up mechanism to get jammed it is not uncommon for the heating timer mechanism to get stuck and thus have a similar smoke-creating effect.

Reply to
me

I've got the kettle. That *is* good.

I like the idea of a bum warming rack. 8-)

DG

Reply to
derek