new timer switch/programmer required

Hi, the Randall Set 4 timer switch that I have for my combi boiler (Glow-worm hot water express100) needs to be replaced. I had a look in screwfix's catalogue but I'm not sure which one is the right one. Looking at

I think I need an 'FP975' switch but would like to check here first. The features that I'd like are, at least 3 on/off periods in a day, same settings for every day seems adequate, an 'ON' all the time button would be useful as the ability to extend the current program by +1 hour. As it's a combi boiler, I suppose it does not make sense to have separate controls for hw and ch, besides I'd like hw on all the time anyway. Any suggestions for what model I need to buy? Many thanks. Rick

Reply to
Rick

You only need a single channel programmer for a combi boiler. TS715 should be fine. I usually fit the RWB7 which has all the options you want. Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth