New pcb board

Hi, I've just replaced my pcb board in my glow worm 30cxi combi boiler and all's good and well on the digital display when I use the hot water it states around

6.0 but when I put the central heating on the digital display changes to 49? something I've never seen before....do I need to reset my thermostat ?? I'm a woman and changed the board myself, so any easy explanation will do lol....am just wondering if boiler is safe with it saying the temp in ? rather than 0.6 or 0.8..... thank you
Reply to
Angel666

Someone else should be along that knows. Most people won't see your posts b ecause you're using HOH, suggest you use a saner portal to this uk.d-i-y ne wsgroup.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Hi, the installation manual is here

It says it normally displays the system static pressure in bar and the water temp in degrees C when the CH is running, so that all seems reasonable to me. Usually 1.0 bar is recommended so open the filling loop valve for a short while to increase the pressure.

Reply to
Graham.