New Range of Plasterboard Fixings - Finally a solution! - Highly Recommended

Hi Guys,
Just thought I would create a post to recommend a new type of plasterboard fixing on the market that I have been using. Grip It Fixings.
Its a universal fixing that caters for Dot and Dab, Cavity Walls, Insulation back plasterboard and double thickness. I have been using them for attaching radiators and the like to walls where my brother who is a kitchen fitter is using them to hang cabinets.
Would strongly recommend that you have a look at them and give them a go because to me its a solution to a long lasting problem
--
Peacheplumbing

On 28/11/2012 11:49, Peacheplumbing wrote:

Amazing how you only found them on 26/11 over in DIYNOT - and now you have enough extensive experience to be recommending them.
spiced ham pork luncheon meat
--
Rod

On 28/11/2012 15:16, polygonum wrote:

I just had an e mail referring to 'my' posts on DIYBanter.com and asking if I wanted to try them.

He just found sliced bread as well you know.
Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"polygonum" < snipped-for-privacy@vrod.co.uk> wrote in message

Only a dedicated bodger would fix kitchen cupboards to plasterboard. Same applies to radiators.
So take your thinly disguised advertising elsewhere.
--
*Never test the depth of the water with both feet.*

Dave Plowman (News);2968412 Wrote: > In article snipped-for-privacy@diybanter.com,

> who

> go

> Same

Please see this youtube video:
'Heavy Duty Plasterboard Fixings - Grip It Fixings Installation - YouTube' (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgrX236-4UY
)
If you also see there other video it clearly shows someone hanging off a plasterboard wall. 'Heavy / Duty / Plasterboard / Fixings' (http://www.gripitfixings.co.uk ) clearly state the loadings of the fixings and these have been tested in plasterboard - a radiator/kitchen cupboard would not weight over 180kgs! (that is saying you just use one grip it fixing)
--
Peacheplumbing

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:34:06 +0000, Peacheplumbing

Oh, Peachy, how I've longed to grip your tube. Me and the lads will be around later to show you how it's done. Get your fixings ready, 'cos I really fancy nailing you to the bathroom wall.
--
Mr Arse Pounder

Only a dedicated bodger would fix kitchen cupboards to plasterboard. Same applies to radiators. And only a spamming prat would go on and on about it, just showing he has no idea about how loads are applied in practice.
--
*The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.

Dave Plowman wrote:

After the "plasterer" who'd I'd contracted to replaster my kitched dobbed'n'dabbed it I had to use six-inch screws to fix the wall cupboards back in place.
...after I'd dug out the cable he'd put a chisel through and then "helpfully" tugged up at a diagonal through the floor to rewire. It was pulled so tight it was on the point of pulling out of the screws on the next socket.
JGH

and charged you for 2 coats? ;>)
Jim K
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:49:31 +0000, Peacheplumbing
Well, hello, big boy. I'm so glad you could drop in - me and the boys were just wondering what to do this evening. You'll do. Leave your name and number in your next post and we'll be around to see to you shortly. Regards Mr Bumder
On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:49:31 AM UTC, Peacheplumbing wrote:

As Dave says. Fixing a kitchen unit or radiator to plasterboard is a bodge! Much better to use drylinepro on dot and dab and i put my hand up and admit to inventing it! Very proud of it I am too!!
On Nov 30, 8:16 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Much better to use drylinepro on dot and dab and i put my hand up and admit to inventing it! Very proud of it I am too!!
oh feck the place is getting overrun with them
I like Rigifix (and have no connection other than use)
Jim K
In article

Now that is a nice fixing, more rigid than the glorified frame fixings being touted, proper machine screw thread fixing and better prices too.
The other has its place too but it needs to drop below a quid a pop or it's not going anywhere.
Oh, and lest we forget, diybanter is third rate rip off of usenet.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:49:31 AM UTC, Peacheplumbing wrote:

I guess a radiator would at least cover up the hole where your fictional brother's cabinet ripped its way out of the plasterboard.