New pressure washer

My old Clarke seems to have finally bust - I can't get the lances in any more.

Anyone suggest a decent new one, please.

Nothing too spectacular, 1500 ish watts, 350-400 lph.

Must have a twirly blaster.

I haven't got a car, so delivery may be needed, but then the firm needs to be reliable.

TIA

mike

Reply to
mike

Generic machine - lances no problem try

or
or
you need to specify is the pressure & flow to get the right nozzle size. Look in
under Cleaning Equipment Manufacturers & Suppliers - Industrial

Go for a replacement with more flow 450 - 500 lph . Also check out the UK DIY FAQ for pressure washers.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in news:f37n8o$6b8$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org:

Thanks, Dave.

I corrected the problem this morning by finding a suitable size drift and bashing it in :-)

But it's a _very_ old machine, and a bit of a pantomime each year, so I'll keep your references

mike

Reply to
mike