new oil CH boilers - manufacturer commissioning?

anyone know of oil CH boiler manufacturers who provide a commissioning service ? ta Jim

Reply to
jim

Most of them, I think. They normally have a Technical Person to do those sorts of things. Or at least a registered installer to do the safety and hand over commissioning. Which will be almost the same thing I suppose.

Contact the maker or installer and ask them if they can recommend someone in your area. If you DIYed it, then the makers will surely have a registered installer in your part of the country, who will probably do any technical stuff for them.

Reply to
BigWallop

Thats the way Firebird used to work. Before I retired I occasionally commissioned boilers for them (There was a cost involved to the person ordering the work)

Reply to
cynic