New Kitchen - which 'sheds' are best

Is that feature aimed at cat owners?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yes, both those we also find useful. Ours has no cutlery basket, instead there's a third tray right at the top in which you lay out the cuttles. In this way cutlery items do not abrade each other during washing which f'rinstance helps knives retain their cutting edges.

Reply to
Tim Streater

So do we. The only downside is that if the upper basket has a lot in it, the water doesn't uniformly get to the cutlery!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I bet that's handy for people with varifocals!

Reply to
Andy Burns

Hmm, don't think we've suffered from that yet, but thanks for the hint, I'll look out for it. Having remaining time projected on the floor (or not if it's finished) is also very useful.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Could be, do I need to steal one to see if it does anything?

Reply to
dennis

People with varifocals can see what's on the floor without much trouble. Projecting it on the ceiling might be a problem.

Reply to
dennis

If you're Dennis Taylor maybe? The thing I hated when wearing varifocals was stairs, the stairs themselves weren't in focus, the ceiling was.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Don't buy varifocals at cheap.glasses.direct then.

Reply to