New Gas Boiler again

In message , IMM writes

If I didn't know that you weren't joking, I'd laugh

Reply to
raden

Maxie, not knowing what computers can do, you would laugh.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, I suppose that rubber matting you threw over helps.

Reply to
IMM

In article , IMM writes

Yes the dreambox 7000 has an ethernet port but you have to understand a bit of Linux to get the best from it...

Reply to
tony sayer

In article , raden writes

Ours was quiet, but it ain't anymore. Anyways since the new box all the video is going to the server out in the garage;))

Reply to
tony sayer