Tiling Woes (again)

not sure if anyone casn help - I'll do my best to explain th

situation....

I have just finished tiling around a cupboard and used plastic tile trim on the edges to hide the brown edges of the tiles themselves.

Where the two edges of the cupboard meet, I have cut a 45degree mitr on each of the two pieces of tile trim and joined them.

Thing is, it has left a very sharp corner and with two small kids, it' a bit dangerous.

If I sand/file the tile trim to a rounded edge, the plastic trim i going to be horribly scratched and get v dirty v quickly.......ha anyone got any bright ideas??? I'd be very grateful for any exper opinions!!!

Ale

-- alexbartman

Reply to
alexbartman

Use a sharp modelling knife to cut the trim, not sand paper.

Reply to
BigWallop