New Charnwood Table Saw

Hi All

Got an e mail today from Charnwood promoting their new table saw which seems a really good deal.

have a Charnwood Table Saw which I rate highly and their after sales service is excellent.

Other than that I have no connection with them, just posting the link for information.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Does look good, but you'd have to wiggle those fences around to be sure. A well respected firm that have been around a few years.

Reply to
Stuart Noble