New boiler online supplier suggestions please.

As per the heading. I am planning to buy a new externally located Grant oil fired boiler in the next few days. I would appreciate suggestions from anyone who has bought from an online supplier recently and has had good, or bad, service. TIA.
Peter Crosland
Peter Crosland wrote:

Peter,
Yes, I was did buy a Potterton oil fired boiler from 'Discountedheating'.
No problems at all - delivered it within 5 days and it works a treat. They even suggested a delivery time period.
The potterton and grant boilers seem to use the same pump, but the balanced flue design seem to be different.
In all, a good service.
Ren.
Sorry, I meant:
Yes, I did buy a Potterton oil fired boiler from 'Discountedheating'.
Ren.

eter Crosland wrote:

Peter,
Yes, I did buy a Potterton oil fired boiler from 'Discountedheating'. No problems at all - delivered it within 5 days and it works a treat. They even suggested a delivery time period.
Ren.
Peter,
Yes, I did buy a Potterton oil fired boiler from 'Discountedheating'.
No problems at all - delivered it within 5 days and it works a treat. They even suggested a delivery time period.
In all, a good service.
Ren.
Oh,
Steer clear of 'Heatandplumb' - poor delivery - came in stages over 2 weeks. Some parts failed and the customer service/tracking was confused at best.
Ren.

I found that the cheapest supplier for a Boulter Camray oil fired internal wall hung boiler was a nearby branch of Travis Perkins. They provided free delivery
--

Michael Chare

oil
or
BHL (www.bhl.co.uk) supplied me a boiler recently, one of the flue parts was incorrect, I phoned them up on the Monday morning and within three hours I had the correct part in my hand and the old part taken away.